Instructors use VandalWeb to access their official course roster, check on a student’s status, etc. The following steps will get you started in VandalWeb:
1. Login to VandalWeb
- Navigate to VandalWeb at http://vandalweb.uidaho.edu
- Enter your USER ID and PIN. This can be one of two combinations of credentials. However, these credentials cannot be combined for login; use one or the other:
1) Vandal number (V00000000) or Student ID (format: 000-00000) and six-character PIN or
2) myUIDAHO / Active Directory username and password.
Having trouble logging into VandalWeb?
- VandalWeb Online PIN Reset
- Still can’t login? Contact the ITS HELP DESK at (208) 885-HELP.
- Be sure to identify yourself as a Dual Credit High School Teacher.
2. Complete the FERPA Tutorial
Inorder to activate the “Faculty & Advisor Menu” within VandalWeb, you must complete the FERPA Tutorial. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act(FERPA) of 1974 is a Federal law that governs the confidentiality of student records. You may either click on the FERPA Tutorial link which was emailed to you, or click on the FERPA Tutorial link inside Vandal Web under Personal Information / Address Menu.