Courses offered in High Schools

The University of Idaho offers dual credit courses on several high school campuses across the state. Students who enroll in these courses pay $65/credit hour plus any special lab or course fees, and upon successful completion they earn credit from the University of Idaho.

Courses offered on U-Idaho Campuses

Beginning fall 2012, students who are Idaho residents and enroll in courses offered on the UI campus will pay the part-time student fee noted on the Student Accounts website, plus any special lab or course fees.

Please Note: Out-of-state students pay an additional part-time, non-resident fee.

Online Courses

Beginning fall 2012, students who enroll in online courses will pay the part-time student fee noted on the Student Accounts website, plus a $35/credit hour technology fee.

Please Note: Non-resident fees do not apply to online courses.

Fee Payment

We do not offer payment plans to Dual Credit students.  All registration forms must have payment attached or they will not be processed.

  • Students who qualify and apply for the Fast Forward, must include 25% of their total amount due plus any special course fees (see the Financial Aid link on this site for payment charts and additional information).
  • Students who qualify for the College Access Challenge Grant (CACG) Scholarship must fill out an application and submit it with their payment and registration form.
  • CACG Scholarship applicants must submit a minimum 25% payment plus any special course fees, if also using Fast Forward — or payment in full plus any special course fees if not using Fast Forward — along with the registration and scholarship application.
  • Students who receive a CACG scholarship award will be refunded the amount of the scholarship; students will be responsible for any difference/remaining balance.

Any account balances need to be cleared prior to processing any fall 2014 registrations.

If this is the student’s first time taking classes at the University of Idaho, a paper bill will be sent to the address noted on their application/registration form.   If the student has taken courses at the university in a previous semester, an electronic bill will be sent to their Vandal Mail account (a paper bill will not be mailed).

Students who choose to pay their fees by credit card may use the Credit Card Payment Form on the Dual Credit home page.  Simply print it out, fill it out, and attach it to the registration form.

All fee payment questions should be directed to Student Accounts/Cashiers at (208) 885-7447.


Courses offered on High School Campuses

  • High school students who take courses on a high school campus are subject to the Dates & Deadlines posted on this site.

Any refunds after the above dates require students to file an appeal with the Administrative Hearing Board. Forms are available at Student Accounts/Cashiers. Call (208) 885-7447 or email acctrec@uidaho.edu for assistance.

Courses offered on U-Idaho Campuses

  • High School students who take courses on the University of Idaho Campus are subject to the University’s Dates & Deadlines.